Warranty, Returns & Refunds
We strongly advise that you read our Washing Tips carefully. Should you have any questions or uncertainties please contact us directly for guidance and troubleshooting.
Bamboo Baby guarantee the workmanship and materials in a properly cared for nappy for six months from the date of purchase.
This warranty covers all components of our nappies including the snaps, hook & loop, lining, elastic and waterproofing. The warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the products only.
To make a warranty claim, you must email us at email@example.com
- Proof of purchase from us or an authorized retailer/agent
- A clear description of the issue
- A photo of the issue
After reviewing your claim and clarifying any details, we may replace the nappy or provide you with simple instructions for resolving the problem you are having. Please note that nappies that are defective will be replaced with a nappy of equal or greater value and not a monetary refund.
Except when caused by manufacturing or component defect, this guarantee does not cover leaking, nappy odour or normal wear/tear.
Warranty is void when:
- The washing instructions have not been followed.
- The nappy has been altered.
- Product was purchased through an unauthorized retailer or agent.
- Any of the following has been used in conjunction with the use/care of the product:
- Water temperatures exceeding 40°C
- A detergent containing additives (enzymes, brighteners, whiteners, dyes, perfumes, essential oils) or natural soap
- Fabric softeners
- Soaking or incorrect soiled nappy storage
- Any caustic substance
- Nappy rash cream without a liner to protect the nappy
We strongly advise that you read our Washing Instructions and Cloth 101 information carefully. Should you have any questions or uncertainties please contact us directly for guidance and troubleshooting.
Returns and Refunds
New and unused nappies can be returned at the consumers expense within two weeks from date of purchase. The nappies must be in their original state and will not be accepted it they have been used in anyway this includes if they have been washed.
Please note that in the interest of public safety we cannot accept the return of used nappies for hygiene reasons.
General wear and tear
Most mums expect at least 2 years of use out of their cloth nappies. If you have a large stash of nappies you will be using them less which means washing them less which means they will suffer less wear and tear thereby lasting longer.
Bamboo Baby will cover the shipping costs if:
- The defect is covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty
- There was a mistake on our part with regards to the order
The consumer will be liable for the shipping costs if:
- The items are being returned for exchange
- The courier/post office failed to make the delivery
Courier fees are non-rechargeable.